|ClosersHQ Scavenger Hunts Round 1
01-15-2017, 01:39 PM
| Reported by: Plutia
- No Comments
Closers Agents need to find 3 codes in-game wether it's be on an object or background, recommended you have access to all zones. Bonus hints will comes out in everyday and there will be total of 3 hints for each code
Code segments included numbers and letters
For Round 1 There will be 3 code segments
Code Segment 1 Hints:
- Hint 1:This Code is placed on an arrival pad
- Hint 2:This Code is near an OP Guy is there
Code Segment 2 Hints:
- Hint 1:This Code is Tilted
- Hint 2:This Code is placed with Warning Signs
Code Segment 3 Hints:
- Hint 1:This Code is on Cars
- Hint 2:This Code can be at the Bottom
Winner of Round 1 is: Kei
you can edit your answer all you want until the deadline, but remember if you edit it will also update the time you edit your answer. And 1st one to get the answers right get to win.
Dead Line: Jan 21st 2017 11:59PM PST or When some one get perfect asnwers
|ClosersHQ Scavenger Hunts 2nd Year Edition
01-13-2017, 07:18 PM
ClosersHQ Scavenger Hunt 2nd Year Edition
- Ayy bois and grills ClosersHQ is now 2 years old, and it's time to celebrate the 2nd anniversary with a scavenger hunt.
- Hosted by Casey and Ben(Plutia)
- 3 Rounds of Scavenger Hunts, Casey will do separate threads for each rounds.
- Every round will last 3 days.
- If you are the first person to get the answers right, you guarantee to get 20USD as a “Scavenger Prize”. And then you will automatically entered a raffle to win the grand final prizes.
- Raffles prizes:
1st place 200 USD
2nd place 70 USD
3rd Place 20 USD
- The raffle prizes will be combine with your 20USD “Scavenger Prize”. (That means 3rd Place will get 40USD, 2nd place 90USD, 1st place 220USD)
- You can receive your prizes through Paypal or Game Cards
#How to apply:
- All participant must be an individual, you can form a team but the final prize is for 1 participant only.
- If you are a winner of a previous round, you are not allowed to participate or help the other player in future rounds, you can watch and chat thou.
- Just participate in the hunts thread, details of each rounds will be posted down below.
P/s: Person is banned for life hehexd
|Closers: Patch Notes/Events from 12/29
12-29-2016, 07:05 PM
| Reported by: Kanra
- No Comments
12/29 Maintenance Updates
1. Violet's Official Crew will be released.
-Violet will be able to enter special PG areas and Airport area.
-Violet's level cap will be expanded to 62.
-Violet's skills have been updated and translated on: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NlXE...8X2_c/edit
-Permanent OC costumes will be craftable until 01/25.
-Event Accessories for Violet with special Event Mat that will drop from DG + Staying logged in with OC Violet for 30 minutes(Once) will be craftable until 01/12. Event mats will drop until 01/05.
-OC event box content (Event II tab):
-Once your Violet has reached OC, you can participate in a 3000 NX raffle by going here: http://closers.nexon.com/events/2016/12/29/Update.aspx , and clicking the red button at the end of the page.
- 1st box costing 15 shards: receive all of 1-day green talisman, EXP potions, 40% HP/MP capsules and 3 revive pills
- 2nd box costing 15 shards: costume fibers OR synchro fiber
- 1st box costing 20 shards: one item between enhancement fuels, purple/blue cap, -1 fuel, dioxicleaner, vaccine or +10/+11/+12
- 2nd box costing 20 shards: random equalizer or tuning item, can be for any level range
60 shards box: random 3* accessory
2. New Event Dungeon.
-There will be Entrance Machine in Area 1, 2, 3, and Epilogue Area.
-겨울 선물 회수 작전's monsters can only be damaged through basic attack.
-Increased item drop rate if you do the dungeon with a full party.
-Quests are accessible from Epilogue Area.
-Event page: http://closers.nexon.com/events/2016/12/....aspx#sec0 .
-Top boxes are OA/OC pieces. In order, first box is weap, then top, bottom, shoes and gloves.
- The third section shows some of the rewards for, respectively, dungeon drops, crafting (tab above Event I, accessible fully only in Epilogue Area), and dungeon clear.
- The fourth section shows quest rewards. Quests are accessible from Epilogue Area. A one-time quest will reward you with OA/OC top and EX dungeon equipments (apparently?).
- This week, we will have event dungeon experience +150%, and event mats +1. This is added on top of the +1 entry and free enhancements week.
-Boxes content from top to bottom: Statue box, Tiamat scroll materials (not a box), 2 random event boxes with some items (potions and Tiamat area materials), skill cube box, PNA box, random enhancement item box, random chip box, screw driver box.
-There's also two gacha boxes, the grey cube-like ones with a light blue circle in the middle: first is a washing machine box, second is random chip adapter
3. Black Lamb's 2nd Rare Costume will be released.
-It is indeed the 2nd Rare Costume, and it will be released for Black Lambs first, then Wolfdogs later.
-SoD accessories will be removed from Washing Machines next patch.
-They haven't explicitly stated that SoD costumes will be removed from Costume Merge. All that they said was 2nd RC will be obtainable from Costume Merge, and that new costumes will be added on the result of Costume Merge failing. So it could be possible SoD costumes could be a result of that failure.
-SoD is now no longer obtainable for Black Lambs.
-Wolfdogs will still get SoD on costume merge. Violet, however, won't be able to costume merge until later date.(edited)
Event 1: From 12/29 to 01/05. there will be a special buff that will make all enhancing costs free and 1 additional entrance limit to Special Dungeons.
Event 2: New Weekend Login Rewards:
90 minutes - Tiamat core/mod/shield blueprint or Tiamat blueprint fragments
150 minutes - 2* top piece
60 minutes - random cash pet box
90 minutes - 300k statue box
150 minutes - 2* Fibers (300) and 1 synchro fiber
Event 3: New Years Event. Staying Logged in for 50 minutes everyday during the event will give following rewards:
7 day account VIP
3* equalizers (2)
3* components (5)
2* fibers (50)
5-day washing machine VIP
71-80 Equalizer (1)
61-70 Equalizer (1)
12/29 to 01/05 will have +1 Dungeon Entrance Limit with free Enhance costs, as well as 01/05~01/12 having 30% Item Drop rate(+Additional Credit and EXP)
Event 5: Make sure to go into this Event page and claim your temporary Lv.75 Module and EX Dungeon Module/Shield on 12/31 and 01/01- use the Frozen Material to craft the permanent version in the Event tab.
Event 6: As customary, chance to obtain Rare Accessories will double for the release of new Rare Costume, and the 2nd Rare Costume for Black Lambs will have 100% Merge chance with 90% 3* upgrade rate.
All of the boxes that require gasoline-looking mats are for making permanent versions either of the equipment redeemed on 12/24 and 12/25, or the ones redeemed on 12/31 and 1/1.
Event 7: Crafting tabs.
Event I items will be craftable until 01/25.
Event I tab, all boxes from top to bottom:
-10: one-day talisman
-10: money statues box
-15: any type of fiber, synchro fiber, or phase trade silk
-20: random enhancement item, small chance for +10/+11/+12
-20: lv51~80 tuning item, an equalizer for a random level range, or gear lubricant
-60: random 1* acc
-100: random 2* acc
-150: random 2-3* acc, small chance of giving out wings
Event III tab: items that require red orb mats will only be craftable until next week. Those that require the gasoline-looking mats will be craftable until 01/25, however.
Boxes from top to bottom:
-20: random enhancement item, small chance for +10/+11/+12
-20: lv51~80 tuning item, equalizer for either 61~70 or 71~80 range, or gear lubricant
-100: one between dimensional vaccine, purple cap, -1 fuel, purple fuel or dioxi-cleaner
|10/18 Pre-Maintenance Patch Notes
10-18-2016, 08:52 PM
Update Schedule: 10/20 5 AM ~ 12 PM KST
1. Lee Seha's 3rd Job (SA) will be released.
2. Misteltein's few skill percentages, cooldown, and cube effects will be adjusted.
3. Harpy's Draw and Four Card HP/MP recovery will be nerfed.
4. Seo Yuri's Pistol Attack Range and Speed will be increased.
5. PVP Balances.
6. New events will be added.
7. New costumes will be added.
8. New pet will be added.
9. New item will be sold in UNION Store.
10. Function to set transparency for effects will be added. (Self/Allies/Enemies)
11. Circle Leader can now switch Circle name.
12. Special Discounted Package II will now have Union Gear Lubricant(Quality Reset) x 11.
- Necessary amount will be compensated to players who bought the package before 10/20.
13. Swirling Maple Leaves will now no longer be craftable.
14. The client will undergo few changes.
- It may take 5~10 minutes to start off Closers initially after 10/20 maintenance.
15. Compensations for 10/06 Emergency Maint.
|09/01 Pre-Maintenance Patch Notes
08-30-2016, 10:02 AM
Patch Schedule: 09/01 7:50 AM ~ 12:00 PM KST (4 Hours 10 Minutes)
1. Union Arena balance adjustments.
2. New Event.
3. Added more skill voices to Rare Costume for all characters.
4. 'Virtual Reality Beach' Event Dungeon ends.
5. Giraffe Pet Package ends.
6. Tina's 'Irina Premium Package' sale ends.
7. Tongdori (Gacha) Steam Punk extended by 1 week
8. 'Phase Trade Silk' discount sale ends.
9. Permanent Official Crew outfit crafting for Wolfdogs ends.
10. Levia Special Crew event items removed.
11. "Splendor of Darkness' Tina event ends.
12. Compensation for emergency maintenance.
13. Minor bug fixes
※ The new circle system update schedule has been postponed to Thursday, September 8th.
|08/25 Pre-Maintenance Patch Notes
08-23-2016, 07:04 AM
Patch Schedule: 08/25 3:00 AM KST ~ 1:00 PM KST (10 Hours)
1. Tina's gameplay will be adjusted.
-Tina's maximum level will be expanded to 75.
-Tina will be able to enter Area 7.
-Tina only costume will be added.
2. New Circle System. (Postponed to 09/01)
3. New Costumes.
4. New Events.
5. The Area 7 Packages will be taken off the store.
6. Beach costumes will be taken off the store. These will not go in permanent sale after being removed.
7. Tina's Pirate Premium Package will be taken off the store. It will be sold as a normal package without the eyepatch permanently.
8. Levia's SA Event will end.
9. Tina's Level Cap Expansion Event will end.
10. Black Lambs Area 7 Event Mats will be removed.
11. Stamina Pot Bug Compensations will be given out.
12. Emergency Maint Reward.
13. Additional Item Retrieval due to bug
You have to register before you can post on our site.