Yuri > J > Misteltein > Seulbi > Seha = Nata
Blitz + Yuri Star (yes, that's seriously enough to get her to spot one here, it's just that f*cking OP...)
large amount of pushing/grabbing + suction (Push/Grab: Ocher Catch, Jade Magnetism, Calcium Charging, Magnesium Strike, Chiropractic, FM2, FM3; Suction: ATATATATATATA, FM1, FM3)
good amount of pushing + strong grab + sufficient range (Push: Lance Charging, Follow Me!; Grab: Tornado; Sufficient Range: FM1 + all Lance summons)
amazing range + Black Hole...but amazing range comes from FM, which has high CD. Black Hole itself has long CD, and though the range is good, it's stationary.
Shockwave + Point Blank Strike + FM1. Good but not great.
Lasso + Night Hunting + FM2. First two have nice coverage range but there's usually 1 or 2 mobs forgotten...the combo also takes a long time to execute. As for FM2, the pull isn't that great, but it's possible to walk a long distance and kill as you pass them.
Seha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J > Misteltein = Nata > Seulbi > Yuri
Unfortunately, I don't know too much about J DPS, so I don't have a place to put him.
True damage (that's all you need to know he's god...) + a bucketload of 80% reductions & DoT
Well first of all, +5% Attack from Germanium Power
, and all attacks will have Lv4 SAC when you're awakened + have Golden Time Again on.
I don't really know too much about J DPS because FM2 is dependent on hit count.
However, some of his multipliers have frightened me enough to know for sure he's just below Seha in DPS:
- Healthy Morning Exercise (A): ≤9601% @6 per 61.4s
- Vitamin Combination (A): 2812% per hit x 5 (maximum possible hits) = ≤14060% @6 per 12s
- Headache Accupressure Method (A): ≤6369% @6 per 15.9s
- I Feel Like Flying (A): 11961% (P) + 7968% (M) = if balanced, ≤19929% @4 per 85.2s
Edit: My bad about Vitamin Combination. I figured it was too good to be true, so I tested it in-game, and I was correct: the % is the total % of 5 hits. So basically, maximum possible damage from Vitamin Combination is only 5624% @6. That's still pretty good though, especially because you can ignore defense by certain % if you manage to get item to increase Skill Level to 10.
I got these multipliers from inven, by the way...meaning they are up-to-date, HOWEVER, this is NOT CAP LEVEL MULTIPLIERS SO J IS ACTUALLY SCARIER THAN THIS. I DIDN'T COUNT GOLDEN TIME AGAIN IN THERE EITHER SO IT'S MUCH, MUCH, MUCH SCARIER THAN THIS.
Green Spear Buff (up to +210) + Red Spear Debuff (up to -54%) + Follow Me! Buff (+5% crit rate & up to +25% crit dmg) + FM3 Buff (up to +13% attack; that's practically +13 stats now...) + fair multipliers:
*Note: I will be factoring in Release's passive CDR for cooldowns because every Tein should have that maxed for MP return and CDR.
- Call Lance (A): ≤1851% @MAX per 8.1s (Explosion: 1044%)
- Gungnir(A): ≤6.2k% @6 per 55.1s
- Lance Cruising (A): ≤2488% @10 per 13.4s
- Niohoggr (E): ≤3612% (Each spear = 1806%) @18 per 17s (Explosion per Spear: 1161% Total: ≤2322%)
- Mjolnir (A): ≤1834% @10 per 15.12s (Explosion per Spear: 573%)
- Ragnarok: ≤6493% @6 per 70.1s
- Lance Burst (A): ≤3601% + Conversions: 1044%(Call) + ≤2322%(Nio) + 573%(Mjol) + Own Explosion: 771% x number of spears; total damage ≤10624%, (≤14563% if you lay Call/Nio/Mjol again) @6 per 21.5s
-20% Physical Defense debuff, +5% Physical Attack Buff, pure Physical Character, easy back attack + passive gives back attack crit rate/dmg stats, high multipliers
Some of the stuff I didn't cover in my post:
- Purgatory (A): 8282% @6 per 70s
- Infinite Hell (A): 10559% @6 per 60s
-?% Magical Defense debuff from Deduction Bits (can be made easily with Discipline Blade), Bit System provides higher DPS in placed unexpectd, has some scary multipliers:
- Bus Bombing (A): ≤6806% @6 per 52.9s
- Rail Cannon (A): ≤10644% @6 per 68s
- Satellite Fall (A): >12006% @6 per 90.5s on MASSIVE FOES. I'm not sure how to calculate for smaller foes, you'd have to refer to Senne's thread
- Railgun (E): ≤6525% + extra fixed damage @9 per 11s
+5% Attack Buff (though it doesn't last very long), has unbelievably high multipliers on Finishing Moves, high range means being able to attack during situations normally deemed too dangerous for other characters, only massive set-back is the fact that she's forced to use mixed gears (below average stat increase compared to physical/magical only gears)...
- Yuri Star (A): 2497% (P) + 4632% (M) = if balanced, ≤7129% @6 per 52.2s
- Yuri Special (A): 5108% (P) + 5108% (M) = if balanced, ≤10216% @6 per 60.7s (Unfortunately, Expert multipliers are unknown. :/)
- Yuri Quick Draw (A): 4868% (P) + 4868% (M) = if balance, >9736% (bleed damage not factored cos game's on maint now ) @5 per 90.4s
- Zone Control (E): If balanced, ≤7865%. Air usage multipliers are unknown.
This is just my opinion
J > Seha > Tein > Seulbi > Yuri = Nata
My god this took longer to make than I expected it to