basic complaint: misteltein's skills after his touch-up are distracting from his main theme (spears)
magicspear niflheim is tacky compared to the other magicspear skills and needs to be toned down. the most resource-efficient way i would go about it is moving the ice shards in the first part of the skill to the second part and removing the second part entirely.
mjolnir looks like a completely random skill for misteltein to have; the spear in the second part of it saves it, but it disappears so quickly that i didnt notice it for a while
(i thought the spear in the skill icon was a blatant lie). id prefer if the spear's model remained for a few seconds after the skill. the skill icon should also be adjusted; having it focus on the spear makes it look like a magicspear skill (and easily confusable for midgard in the heat of the moment).
the efficient way to solve magicspear niflheim's problem is to reallocate the resources at work, like i suggested, but if we want
misteltein's skills to look more powerful, then we (STILL) need to tone down niflheim and bring midgard/muspelheim up to its level of quality.
1) first activation, 2-3) second activation, 4) remnants of the skill indicating the spears have been used completely (THIS VISUAL IS TECHNICALLY A PVP NERF, please keep that in mind when considering that portion and how long it should last)
- dont let the ice block the view of the spear
- keep the iced-over effect on the ground, possibly enhance it so it's more noticeable
- if there NEEDS to be ice covering the spear, have it accent the spear's shape rather than obstruct it
- ice particles can have a SUBTLE shattering effect (otherwise it'll look like a second instance of damage)
- play up the combustion and make the flames more prominent
- AGAIN!!! dont obstruct the spear though
i dont have much advice for muspelheim except adding more black lines to the motion of it?? ALTERNATIVELY, as indicated on the right side of the image, i would move the fire theme to muspelheim and make midgard more light-based (better fitting their allusions).
- pls make boob physics pausable
- the early dungeons are so easy that absolutely nothing is learned from them--no AI, no mechanics, nothing. it's a complete waste of time and doesn't encourage me to learn to dodge at all.
- the black lambs' g-tower story is completely singleplayer. the wolfdogs seem to have it much better, and since BL havent been updated in a few similar ways (e.g. all of their rivals are still nata) i'm ASSUMING naddic'll get around to it, but it's... truly horrendous. i would be embarrassed if i invited someone to play and we had to keep breaking up and reforming our party for one mission with one instance of dialogue in the middle of it.