|6/30 SA Seulbi Release Full Patch Notes
07-06-2016, 05:06 AM
1. Seulbi third promotion-related update details
▶ Seulbi skill changes
- New skills have been added and some skills have been changed. Check below for more information.
▶ Seulbi-related changes
- Fixed Seulbi's loading image during PvP matches, and changed the loading image to be the third promotion image.
- Satellite Fall / Psychic Satellite / Railgun / Space Compression / Wormhole Generation voice-acting has been added.
▶ New Finishing Move Subway Strike for Seulbi's 3rd Promotion is not available at the Union Arena.
2. Character-related update details
▶ Seo Yu-ri character changes
- Yuri Spiral: Allowed additional input from ground/air to be used 0.2 seconds faster.
(Dungeons / Union Arena all applicable)
- Yuri Special: Fixed a rare issue where master cube effect did not activate.
- Yuri Special: Re-adjusted aerial range, so it can hit enemies below you more easily.
3. Union Arena-related update details
▶ J character changes
- From now on you will be able to use skills without consuming HP.
- Fixed an issue where invincibility time from [Body Massage] did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where Finishing Move Healthy Morning Exercise's attack hitbox did not work properly.
▶ Seo Yuri character changes
- Union Arena [Yuri Spiral] - Fixed a problem where the additional hit of skill did not hit.
4. Achievements-related update details
▶ Seulbi 3rd Job Promotion-related achievement has been added
- Seulbi can attain achievements during the third promotion.
▶ Steampunk Costume-related achievement added
- A steampunk costume-related achievement has been added.
▶ Removal of old event titles.
- Changed all no longer accessible event titles to be completely invisible.
- Can still wear already acquired titles.
▶ Special Operations Area achievement modified
- Special Operations Area achievement contents have been modified.
- [Solo] clear has been changed to [Party] clear.
5. Costume relevant update details
▶ Added "Steam Punk" Costume.
▶ Added Special Agent Seulbi Costume:
- Special Agent Seulbi Costume consists of one-piece / hair / armband parts and accessories.
▶ Seulbi Black Lambs jacket has been modified.
- Fixed issue with Cry-emote while wearing Black Lambs outfit
▶ Seo Yuri Gentle Spring Breeze shoes modified.
6. Monster relevant update details
▶ Monsters in Gangnam GGV. (Old) Guro Station, Shingang Highschool, G Tower Rooftop, and International Airport have their Attack and HP slightly increased
7. Dungeon relevant update details
▶ Add Special Agent Promotion Dungeon
- [Advancement Training Program : Vites], [Advancement Training Program : Mephisto], [Advancement Training Program : Final Trial] added.
▶ Nightmare World : Abyss entry level was changed to 67. (Previously 70)
8. Item-related update details
▶ Added 3rd Promotion Equipment.
∙ 3rd Job Shield item that can be acquired upon completion of promotion quest has been added.
▶ 99 per missing item re-packaging the number of modifications
- The item number of possible re-packaging of some items Fixed an issue that did not apply to 99 circuits.
- The corresponding items are as follows:
∙ air superiority Wand / air superiority of the blunt / air superiority whips / personnel to rectify the sword / agents ssanggeom probation / probation agents Wand /
The concentration camp guard ring / guard dog collar / no-doll eyes
9. Union Store-related update details
▶ Items in the Union Store have been modified.
- Adult package of Mini-Seulbi added.
- Harpy costumes have been added.
- Various Packages have ended.
10. Quest relevant update details
▶ 3rd Job Promotion Quest
- The quests related to Seulbi's Special Agent have been added.
Official Agent Seulbi over level 67 can accept the quest.
- When you complete the quest, you will receive the promotion emote.
▶ Tiamat Operations Center quest changes
- Required number of quest completions for [White / Black Crystals] has been reduced from 10 to 3.
- Level limit of this quest has been reduced to 67. (Previously 70)
▶ The first quest preceding Plane Gate region is removed.
▶ Official Agent quest rewards have been changed.
- The existing timed 1-Star Costumes for Official Agents (all members) have been changed to 3-Star Costumes.
▶ The initial quests preceding International Airport Area have been removed.
11. Event-related update details
▶ Special Agent Event
- Special Agent Seulbi event lasts from Thursday, June 30th to July 14th.
- When you create a Seulbi during the event you will receive one Seulbi Rapid Growth Box per Nexon ID.
- During the event, if you clear a dungeon with Seulbi that consumes more than 10 Stamina:
[Special Agent Commission - Seulbi] will be dropped.
▶ Weekend Login Event
- When connected during the weekend during the event, receive rewards once per Nexon ID.
Login / 30 minutes / 60 minutes / 90 minutes / 120 minutes (Cumulative)
▶New user, returning user event re-added
- New user and returning user event from Thursday, June 30th until Thursday, July 21st.
※ New Closer: New accounts created after Thursday, June 30th.
Upon initial login, receive [New Closer Summer Welcome Box] once per Nexon ID.
※ Returning Closer: Account has not been online since Wednesday, June 1st at 8:00 a.m.
Upon login, the first character will receive [Early Returning Closer Summer Welcome Box] once per Nexon ID.
- For the first cumulative day when returning to Closers, you will be given up to 5 items while online.
- Can receive rewards for 6:30 cumulative login time, 3 Red Light and Blue Light tokens will be given out during the event.
▶ Additional Coin costume exchange event
- Exchange coins costume event lasts from Thursday, June 30th until July 21st.
- You will receive one coin after 30 minutes (cumulative) while online during the event. (Two on weekends)
- You can create a permanent costume using a these coins!
▶ Rapid Growth! Here comes the storm! Buff Added
- The special boost event since Thursday, May 30th will continue until Thursday, July 7th.
- An additional 100% EXP Buff will apply every day during the event.
- Buff will be added to existing boost.
▶ Special Agent Outfit - To celebrate Special Agent Seulbi's release, 1-Star Costume Package [No Duration] can be crafted.
- Only Seulbi's at Level 67 and above can participate, from Thursday, June 30th to August 25th.
- While running Special Agent Promotion dungeons during the event, you will receive [Promotional Memory Stick].
- After getting the materials, it can be crafted once per character at the Tiamat Operations Center crafting machine.
- Promotional Memory Stick, SA Outfit Crafting Option will be removed on Thursday, September 8th at 8AM (KST).
12. Crafting-related update details
▶ Mabinogi Duel event tab has been removed.
▶ [PC room stuff]
▶ Arena Point list has been updated.
13. Help-related update details
▶ EX Skill details have been added to the Help menu.
14. Costume-related update details
▶ Steam Punk costume added.
- Steam Punk, a new costume, has been added.
- Existing gacha Costumes are removed.
15. Pet-related update details
New Mini-Pet ▶ Seulbi
- The mini pet "Seulbi" has been added.
16. Emote-related update details
▶ Fixed an issue where Seulbi's knives wouldn't appear during pirate emote.
▶ Fixed a strange animation issue with Face (Nose) part during the pirate emote.
▶ Fixed an issue where you could an ally with the pirate cannon emote in a dungeon.
17. Black Market update details
▶ Combination Part category has been added to the black market.
18. Other update details
▶ Login screen has been changed.
▶ Character Creation Window UI has changed.
- A new second button has been added so characters have 2 videos each.
- A character-specific special agent introduction video has been added.
- Characters other than Seulbi will play a short video with the phrase 'DATA NOT READY'.
▶ Fixed an issue where the Circle room was cutting off edges.
▶ Fixed an issue with moving to the character selection screen.
|Seulbi SA Events & Summer Events
06-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Newly created Seulbis will receive the following rewards:
Existing Seulbis can claim the following rewards according to their level, Lv50 or below = Tier 1 reward, Lv51~60 = Tier 2, Lv61~70 = Tier 3 :
Upon promoting to SA, you will receive a box containing 3 day-timed Seulbi SA Combination, Hair, Armband and Weapon costume.
It is possible to craft a box containing a permanent version of the items mentioned above by using the following materials:
※Craft is available on Tiamat area only through the craft machine on the event tab.
※USB item is given from promotion dungeons.
Clear dungeons to acquire event materials, use the event materials to craft the following rewards:
※The 40 certificat-cost box gives a random costume piece for Seulbi.
Login during the weekend for the required amount of time shown below to acquire the following rewards:
6/30~7/07: +100% exp bonus.
Login everyday for 30minute to earn a coin (2 coins on weekends), you can exchange your coins for the following:
16 Coins = Permanent Dragon Breath costume set [Type C].
4 Coins = Permanent Top OR Bot OR weapon (Dragon Breath [Type C]).
3 Coins = Permanent Gloves OR Shoes (Dragon Breath [Type C]).
5 Coins = 15 day timed Nurse/Patient costume set.
From 6/30 until 7/07, +100% exp bonus will be active, there will also be a special rewards claimable every week, more events are scheduled for July and will be revealed later on.
7/07~7/14: +1 additional dungeon entry.
|6/30's Pre-Maintenance Patch Notes
06-29-2016, 05:17 PM
| Posted by: Person
- No Replies
June 30th 2016 (Thursday) 3:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (9 hours) [KST]
-Special Agent Seulbi job advancement added.
-Special Agent Seulbi related events.
-End of Special Agent Seulbi preparation event.
-End of enhancing items special sale.
-End of some Harpy's costume sales.
-Compensation of arena point glitch.
|06/09 Update Patch Notes
06-09-2016, 02:23 PM
1. Special Dungeon Revamp
- All the Special Dungeon areas are now accessible through the Special Dungeon menu by the character status bar.
- All previous quests regarding Special Dungeons will be removed, and the revamped quest for Special Dungeons can be taken by your respective NPC (Song Euni/Trainer) at Area 2, Guro Station.
- Weekday Dungeon- Doppelganger Inhibition Mission AKA DIM can also be accessed through the Special Dungeons UI.
- As for how the button looks or what the new rewards for the Special Dungeons is, refer to the event page: Link
2. Tiamat Updates
- All equipment drop rates has been doubled in Tiamat.
- Tiamat dungeons can now drop event materials.
3. Rookie Arena
- PvP for characters from level 20 to level 50 has been added.
- These players will PvP with a set skill setting. However, players who are OA can keep their current skill settings.
- Rewards will technically be the same for Rookie players, and will receive all benefits of regular PVP.
- PvP craftable level has been decreased to 40.
- Rookie PVP will not be entered into Ranking.
4. New Costume Part: Combination Parts
- New type of costume, Combination Parts has been released.
- With its own costume slot, this costume has certain costume slots that it can cover over.
- It will have its own tuning slot.
- Even if it covers over costumes, the effects of costumes that you are wearing still applies.
- The priority of the costume as it shows is Combination Parts -> Visual -> Regular.
5. New Pet & Costume
- New pets and costumes have been released in the cash shop with collaboration with Mabinogi Duel.
- Please refer to the event page: Link
6. Black Market Tax costs have been decreased.
7. Crafting Machine tabs have been readjusted for Plane Gate and Special Dungeon Revamp.
8. Official Agent/Crew quest has been decreased in difficulty.
- Special Dungeons throughout the quest can now be only cleared once in their respective quests.
- Stay logged in during 06/09 to 06/23 to get rewards every 30 minutes up to 90 minutes.
- Rewards will be deleted on 07/14.
- Login rewards will be rewarded up to 120 minutes.
- Also, a premium buff of 100%+ EXP and 100%+ Drop Rate will be applied during this period.
- This buff also stacks with the Weekend Buff.
Mabinogi Duel Collaboration
- Event Material [Mabinogi Duel Kit] will be dropped from 10+ Fatigue Dungeons and Tiamat.
- These event materials can be used to craft Event items at the Crafting Machine.
- Event materials will be removed on 06/30.
Special Dungeon Revamp
- All entry requirements for Special Dungeons will be +1 until 06/23.
You have to register before you can post on our site.
There are currently 33 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 32 Guest(s)